ASSOCIATE MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST (AMFT)
Are you a therapist who is dedicated to providing the highest quality care in an environment where you feel cared for as an employee?
WE WANT YOU at It Takes THE VILLAGE!
- Is it important to you that you work in collaboration with other dedicated and creative therapists who are determined to help adults, teens, kids, and their families?
- Is it important to you that you have the mentoring and supervision needed to learn and grow as a clinician, AND that you have fun while doing it??
- Are you looking for part-time or full-time work with a flexible schedule?
- Is it important to you to be a part of a team that provides comprehensive support, so each client's needs are considered and addressed under one roof?
- Is it important to you that you have a voice in developing your caseload so it feels "just right"... never overwhelming and unmanageable in either a part-time or full-time position?
- Do you want to work in a state-of-the art clinic with amazing treatment spaces and room for you and your clients to grow?
- Do you want opportunities for Professional Growth, Leadership, Promotions, and Program development where your contributions are valued?
If so, we would love to connect with you to determine if you could be a good match to join our team.
Experience with providing individual and/or group therapy is preferred.
Experience working with teenagers, young adults, adults is preferred. Pediatric clients may be a component of this position.
Skills in timely completion of client assessments, creation treatment plans, and preparation and submission of all documentation is important.
Proficient writing and communication skills and the ability to learn electronic health record systems is important.
STARTING HOURLY RATE:
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
DOJ/FBI Live Scan Background Clearance
Comprehensive benefit program which includes:
Paid Sick Leave
Accrued Paid Time Off,
Health Care Stipend
* We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
ABOUT THE VILLAGE
We are a therapeutic community for families needing extra help.
We work together with children and families in our collaborative and innovative clinical, community, and school settings.
We are a private team of therapists (Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Counselors, and Behavioral Therapists) who will work with you to build a job that you love.
Count on easily accessible and experienced Speech Therapy Supervisor and team for Collaboration.
Please contact us ASAP, send your resume, and describe your experiences.