VILLAGE PREP PROGRAM
Our VILLAGE PREP Program is a collaboration with our local preschools and families with preschoolers.
We would love to partner with you to provide the valuable service of a developmental screening. This tool can be used to illuminate any challenges a preschooler might have and determine if any additional resources may be recommended. It can also help you to decide if your preschooler is ready for Kindergarten.
We can work with preschools to do whole classroom screenings and observations.
We can also work with a parent who may be expressing a concern.
VILLAGE PREP Program Goals:
1. Collaborate with local preschools and families of preschoolers
2. Explore concerns that parents or teachers may have about a child’s early development.
3. Identify children who may have challenges ahead of them with regards to meeting the developmental and educational milestones.
4. Provide early intervention when challenges have been identified.
Do you or your child’s teacher or daycare provider have concerns in any of the following areas?
speech and language development
fine and gross motor skills
social and emotional development
eating or self care skills
If so, we invite you to participate in our VILLAGE PREP program.
Complete an online screening
Consult with one of our pediatric specialists to discuss the findings and explore if it is appropriate for any action to be taken at this time or if your child is right on track for success
The screening process listed above is free of charge
* If you and your consultant feel that further exploration would be valuable at this time, the next steps may include:
Consultation with your child’s care provider or teacher
Observation and interactions with your child in their childcare or school setting
*If significant concerns exist, it may be recommended that you follow up with a more thorough evaluation in our clinical setting.
Complete and submit the online Registration Form below.
Once your Registration Form is submitted, you will instantly gain access to an online portal which will allow you to fill out our online screening.
Please do not hesitate to contact Allie Burns, MS, OTR/L if you have further questions at 916-365-2411 or email@example.com.